19 November 2019, India:
Sixgill, today announced the commercial launch of Sixgill Integrity™ 1.0 for blockchain-enforced data authenticity.
Sixgill Integrity fulfills the critical enterprise need for end-to-end, real-time data authenticity assurance with robust capabilities to monitor and guarantee the veracity of any data stream, including today’s sensors emitting time-series data in any form, the company said in a statement.
Use cases for Sixgill’s new blockchain-secured data authenticity solution span a wide range of industries and needs, including these:
- Healthcare: Permanent auditability, traceability and certainty required for regulatory-grade medical and clinical trial data records.
- Supply Chain: Immutable data evidence of authenticity of goods origin and permanent traceability to originating data source(s)
- FinTech: Unalterable transaction records for permanent audit trails
- Utilities: Backbone data integrity for widely distributed infrastructures enabling centrally managed, system-wide programmatic actions triggered by device, data, and contextual rules for operating on data truth
- Insurance: Verified data lifecycle authenticity from smart devices, smart homes, sensor-intensive vehicles, smart buildings, etc. for rate setting and claim settling
- Video Surveillance: Permanent data immutability and auditability for tamperproof video data streams with configurable alerting to any tampering
Phil Ressler, CEO of Sixgill, said, “In today’s highly digitized and data-intensive world, ensuring the authenticity and integrity of data has become a mission critical concern.”
Phil Ressler, added, “Any data compromise whatsoever can have disastrous business, operational, legal, regulatory, or even life-threatening consequences. Sixgill Integrity improves on the unrivaled integrity of blockchain by adding in real-time operational speed and scale that today’s organizations require.”
Dr. Samuel Volchenboum, Chief Medical Officer for Litmus Health, said, “We needed to be able to provide sponsors and, ultimately, the FDA, with an ironclad lineage for their data. Implementation of Sixgill Integrity helps ensure that all data is collected, stored and analyzed in an immutable, trackable and auditable way.”
(Source – Sixgill)