02 December 2019:
Amazon today launched machine learning-enabled musical keyboard – DeepComposer. AWS DeepComposer is a 32-key, 2-octave keyboard designed for developers to get hands on with Generative AI, with either pretrained models or their own model.
Developers can use a virtual keyboard in the AWS console to try the DeepComposer.
Here’s the high-level view:
- Log into the DeepComposer console,
- Record a short musical tune, or use a prerecorded one,
- Select a generative model for your favorite genre, either pretrained or your own,
- Use this model to generate a new polyphonic composition,
- Play the composition in the console,
- Export the composition or share it on SoundCloud.
You can sign up for the preview today, and get notified when the keyboard is released.
In 2017, Amazon had introduced AWS DeepLens, the deep learning-enabled camera, to help developers learn about ML for computer vision. Last year, Amazon launched AWS DeepRacer, a fully autonomous 1/18th scale race car driven by reinforcement learning.
(Source – Amazon)