The time has come for another shopping extravaganza as Amazon’s much-awaited Black Friday is about to arrive. Although there are still almost three weeks before it officially starts on November 23, the Early Black Friday deals and discounts have already started on Amazon. So, let’s find out how to make the most out of these deals.
Early Black Friday Deals
The early Black Friday sales event has been live since 1st November. As a part of this event, Amazon has made the following announcements regarding the things taking place on their site –
- Consumers can shop 4 Amazon gift guides including the most comprehensive Amazon Fashion gift guide.
- Consumers can also purchase the “A Holiday of Play” lookbook, which is currently available on Kindle or online.
- You can enjoy the holiday classic, It’s a Wonderful Life on Prime Video. This is the first time that this movie has been included in a subscription streaming service.
- Prime members in the US can get access to more than 3 million products, which will be shipped free of cost and on the same day.
- 2-hr delivery from local whole foods market stores is also available in more than 60 cities.
- Customers can now get instructions on how to cook the perfect turkey by accessing the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line via Alexa.
- Customers can also order real Christmas trees, right from 10 to 14-inch Charlie Brown Christmas trees to 6 to 7 feet Balsam firs and Black Hills Spruces. Free shipping is available for trees costing more than $25.
Apart from these, many attractive deals are available on Amazon for early Black Friday sales. You can check these deals on the Early Black Friday page on Amazon.com site. Some attractive deals that are currently available are –
- Certified Refurbished Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote and Streaming Media Player for $29 (You Save $5).
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7″ Display, 8 GB, Black for $39.99 (You Save $10).
- Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo (1st Generation) for $49.99 (You Save $30).
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) Smart speaker with Alexa, buy 4 and save $60 off the original price.
- Up to 20% off on amazon basics.
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7″ Display, 16 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case for $79.99 (You Save $20).
How to Get the Best Deals On and Before Black Friday
It is hard to predict when you will get the best deals. You have to keep a track of the deals the moment they begin. If you find the products you are planning to buy at the right prices, then it is better to go for them then and there.
Of course, some of the products might get discounted again, but many products might go out of stock as well. So, it is better to play safe and grab the deals if they look good enough.
If we analyze last year’s trends and schemes, some impressive deals did appear in the first few days, but more discounts were given over the weekends. Last year, Amazon also started the ‘Deals of the Day’ scheme on November 17, which continued for more than a week before the Back Friday.
Prime members can expect additional benefits like access to the Amazon Prime Video Service and free one-day delivery, among others. Moreover, Prime members can get early access to the products. So, you can consider getting Prime Membership, if you want to make the most out of the upcoming Black Friday deals.
Image Credit: Tutorielpro.com